I like to be informed. I like to learn. I like to build business.
I’d like to recommend http://blogs.wsj.com. Why?
1) Unlike its pricey mother-lode, www.WSJ.com, reading the blog is free. For those of us on a budget,it’s a great reference. WSJ is known as THE financial authority and they have the content to prove it. Their blog contains a lot of valuable content.
2) Most everything links to the http://www.wsj.com which is a pay site. Eventually, I will be enticed to pay for the mother-lode.
3) It is action packed with LIVE video, commenting, FB & Twitter folllowing icons, and advertising is everywhere but it’s not too blinged out of control.
4) I always learn something when I visit the site.
5) It provides a great way to connect to the world of money and business.
6) It provides ways for me to connect directly to others by commenting and being a part of the convo – getting to know others and building trust in others and hopefully gaining their trust.
7) Learning about global business doesn’t get easier or more affordable than this, does it?